Prepainted Steel Roofing Sheet For Construction
  • Seller Greatwall Steel Co., Ltd. (Wuxi, Jiangsu)
  • Min. Order 20 Ton/Tons
  • FOB Price US $500-700 /Ton

Item Details

Port: tianjin/shanghai
Supply Ability: 10000 Ton/Tons per Month
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T

Product Description

What's the Colored Coated Steel Coil?

The colored coated sheet is made by proceeding the chemistry treating (the degrease,phosphorus,chromium hydrochloric acid passivation)on the surface of steel sheet (zinc-plated,aluminium-zinc plated,nickel plated,etc.) then draw (the roller scribbles )the coating,again baking.

Advantage

It has the strength and shape-exchanging performance of the steel plate,at the same time has the good adornment and anti-erode performance of organism material.Coating adhesive force of color-coated sheet is strong,which keeps the color and luster novel for a long time.

Application

The color-coated sheet is widely used in such fields as architecture,household appliances,furniture,communal facilities and communications and transportation,etc.

The basis material of the colored coated sheet.

Galavanizd sheet

Specification Thickness(mm) 0.3-1.2
Width(mm) 600-1250
Coil Diameter(mm) 508,610
Coil Weight ≤10T
Color Bright Red/Sea Blue/Light Gray/Various Colors

Aluminium-zins sheet

Thickness(mm) 0.3-1.2
Width(mm) 600-1250
Coil Weight(Max) ≤10T
Inside Diameter of Coil(mm) 508,610
Color Bright Red/Sea Blue/Light Gray/Various Colors
Paint PE,PVDF,SMP,HDP

Grade DX51D,DX52D,SGCC,SPCC,SGHC etc.
Standard JIS/ASTM/GB etc.
Thickness 0.3-1.2mm
Width 700-1250mm(usual size:914mm,1000mm,1200mm,1219mm,1250mm)
Spangle regular spangle,minimal spangle, zero spangle,big spangle
Zinc coating 30g-180g
Color options Ral number or as per your request
Coil weight about 3-7tons
Delivery about 20 days after receiving deposit from buyer
Payment terms TT or LC at sight


The detailed information of GI GL PPGL PPGI

NAME

PPGI

GALVANIZED

GALVALUME/ALUZINC

CERTIFICATE

ISO9001:2008

STANDARD

EN10142

JIS G3302

GB/T-12754-2006

ASTM A653

JIS G3302

SGCC/SGCH

GB/T2518

European Standard

ASTM A792

JIS G3321

JIS G3317

GRADE

CGCC

CGCH

CGCD1-CGCD3

CGC340-CGC570

GRADE

SS GRADE33-80

SGCC

SGCH

SGCD1-SGCD3

SGC340-SGC570

SGCC

DX51D

GRADE33-80

SGLCC

SGLCD

SGLCDD

SGLC400-SGLC570

SZACC

SZACH

SZAC340R

MODEL NO

0.12-3.5MM*600-1500MM

0.12-3.5*600-1500MM

0.12-3.5MM*600-1500MM

TYPE

Steel coil

Steel sheets/plates

Corrugated steel sheets/plates

Steel coil

Steel sheets/plates

Corrugated steel sheets/plates

Steel coil

Steel sheets/plates

Corrugated steel sheets/plates

TECHNIQUE

Hot rolled-cold rolled

-galvalume /galvanized

-PPGI/PPGL

Hot rolled-cold rolled

- galvanized

Hot rolled-cold rolled

-galvalume /Aluzinc

SURFACE

TREATMENT

Mini/regular/big/zero spangle,

Chromate treatment /chromate-free treatment /untreated unoile/oiled,

TENSION LEVELLERT SKIN PASS anti-fingerprint/un-anti-fingerprint,

Coating,color

Mini/regular/big/zero spangle,

Chromate treatment /chromate-free treatment /untreated unoile/oiled,

TENSION LEVELLERT SKIN PASS anti-fingerprint/un-anti-fingerprint,

Coating

APPLICATION

Structural use ,roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry, family

SPECIAL

APPLICATION

Wear resistant steel, high- strength - steel plate

Our products
Company Information

Production workshop and our Equipment

(1):FIVE Galvalume/Alu-zinc Steel Lines

(2):ONE Galvanized Steel Line

(3):ONE Pre-painted Steel Line

(4):TWO Pickling Lines

(5):SIX Cold Rolling Machines

Packaging & Shipping

packaging and shipping

How is the payment?

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the Product in seller's factory before delivery )

After-sale service

1. One-year following:

We’ll follow up and concern each order within a year. If there’re any problems of our order or product, you can contact us.

2. Quick reply:

If you find any quality problem after receiving the goods, you can contact with us, we will manage and reply you in 48 hours

3.New price list sent to you after new products produced

International cooperation

We hope we can all-win