|Supply Ability:||10000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
Executive standard: Q/YTY005-2011
Chemical name: Sodium tetraborate
CAS RN: 1330-43-4
1. Physical and chemical properties:
1.1 Molecular formula: Na2B4O7
1.2 Molecular weight: 201.22
1.3 Structure formula:
1.4 Melting point: 742.5℃(for orthorhombic crystal A); 664℃(for orthorhombic crystal B)
1.5 Density: 2.28 (for orthorhombic crystal A); 2.75(for orthorhombic crystal B)
1.6 Properties: Its hygroscopicity is extremely strong. Dissolved in water, but slowly dissolved in methanol to form a concentration of 13-16% solution.
2. Technical indexes:
Sodium Borate content,%
3. Application: Sodium Borate has been mainly used in the manufacturing high quality glass, optical glass, glaze of pottery and porcelain, glaze of enamel, detergent, bleaching agent, cleaning agents, flame retardant, rust inhibitor and caking agent. It could be also used as the carrier of the lubricant used in metal wiredrawing, the stabilizer of refractory material and skeleton former, the coated fluxing agent in metallurgy, the retarder of cement and concrete, the buffer of pH value in water system and emulsifier of paraffin.
4. Safety instructions: Toxic by ingestion, inhalation, eye and skin contact. Eye and skin contact can cause inflammation. Mouse, oral: LD50=1060mg/kg; rat, oral: LD50=1200mg/kg. Rubber gloves, respirator and eye protection must be used during operations in case of skin contact, eyes contact.
5. Packing: Woven bag lined with plastic bag, net weight 25kg /bag.
6. Storage: Store at cool, dry and ventilate. The shelf life is 12 months after manufacturer date. It is still available if retest result is qualified after expire date Sodium borate is a stable crystal under normal condition. If it is moistened it will react with water and release microcalorimetry.When keep in humidity condition or temperature dramatic changed environment , it may caking. Cautions in storage should keep away from the dramatic change environment, and ensure intact packing.
7. Transportation: Avoid water, exposure and violent collision .Do not transport with strong oxidizers.
46 years of manufacturing fine chemicals
5 R&D AND CUSTOMIZATION
Tanyun Chemical is the first domestic technological platform company of ‘Chemical New Materials Production and Research Incubator’ and the first domestic custom-made research and production company of fine chemicals intermediate research and production company.
For years, it has undertaken over 80 domestic and foreign key research projects and been awarded over 50 municipal, provincial and national prizes for progress in science and technology. The products have been widely applied in areas including aviation, aerospace,military industry, civil industry and been sold to over 20 countries and areas, gaining wide recognition home and abroad.
Tanyun Chemical established an Industrialization Experiments Center (with domestic advanced level) in Yingkou and set upfour world-class Technological R&D Centers and R&D laboratories.Tanyun can provide high quality products tailored to the needs of domestic and foreign clients.
We are able to develop custom-made products according to the clients’ requests.
1.Why choose us?
We are the manufacturer with more than 40 years history. we can supply one-stop service from sample ,development and research, order, delivery, after-sale service
2.What is ur payment term?
T/T in advance
ASAP after your payment
4.Are u manufacturer?
Yes,we are manufacturer
5.How are your products?
We have four word-class R&D bases and provide you products with high quality and competitive price.
Welcome to contact us:
WhatsApp: +86 13906985537
skype: Claier Shi